I'm tired from a restless night of trying to get comfortable enough to sleep. Daylight Savings totally kicked my butt, and I should have gone to sleep at like 7 the last two night.
HOWEVER! I've a list of things to do today to distract me.
Here they are, in particular order:
- fold and put away clean clothes
- wash, dry, fold and put away sheets
- remake beds with fresh sheets
- make 2 casseroles
- track down meals and schedule
- arrange additional meals
- gather remaining tax items
- submit FSA items for first quarter of 2010 for reimbursement
After those are done, I'm taking a long old nap and throwing a book into my bag, and will hopefully make it through til tomorrow...I'm not wanting things to happen today...but that's because I'm a selfish, mean, nasty person who doesn't want my child to share a birthday with my adopted sister...