SO, without further ado - 10 Things That Make Me Happy
- BB's concern that I be safe and healthy. No matter what that means he has to do to make it so.
- Sticky kisses from my children, and their little voices saying "I love you, Mama!" as they snuggle up against me.
- The cats using me as their bed and giving me a massage with their kneading paws and purring.
- My house being clean.
- The scent of clean children after their bath.
- Freshly baked bread.
- The snow drifting down, covering everything with a sparkling white blanket.
- The leaves of my daffodils peeking through the crust of the remaining snow.
- The crazy intensity of the sky during the heat of August, when everything is baking, and you can see the shimmer of the heat off the pavement.
- A tall, stemaing, spicy Chait, made the real way, not like at Americanized coffee houses...
Your turn...leave a comment, and let me know that you're posting your own list.