Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 29, 2014

Shift

You may have noticed far fewer posts around here than normal...or perhaps, there aren't any readers to notice.  Oh well, either way, I'm not here as much as I used to.  I know it is partly due to the change in our lives with my going back to a part-time job.  I know it is partly due to feeling like I'm always writing the same things.  Apparently, I'm just not that exciting.

Hopefully, that will change - that perhaps this can be a little deeper blog, not the recounting of daily experiences (although that's not stopping completely).  Perhaps I'll be inspired to write a book and share it here, one chapter at a time.  That's not really likely, I suppose, but I'd like to have things be different - how I think, how I react, how I choose to walk through life...

I've been feeling adrift lately, as though I'm waiting for something to happen.  I don't know what that is, but I know things are definitely moving within me.

BB and I are beginning a new lifestyle - healthier eating, dedicated time to an organized workout program, cutting out a little more of the junk we've clung to.

I'm committed this year to change my viewpoint on things - my responsibilities, my obligations, my attitude, my heart.

I'm also committed this year to change how my world looks.  In all the areas and ways I can, I'm going to stop grumbling about all the clutter!  I'm not just going to deal with the existing clutter, but am going to not allow it to creep back in.

I hope to share my journey here, in some fashion...perhaps someone will come along for the ride.

2 comments:

Inkling said...

Well, I hope you keep on writing and sharing. I'm always glad to see a new post, even though I don't always comment. =)

Penny said...

yeah...what she said!! LOL