Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 15, 2014

New Year...Again...

To quote my dear Inkling "Hokey Dinah!"  I simply cannot believe that it's already a new year...seriously!  I'm reminded of the lyrics from the Country song "Don't Blink"..."100 years goes faster than you think"...

We had an odd Holiday to the in-laws.  I won't go into it as it's not a super good story...

I'm grateful to be home, glad we're blessed to have the house we do - and no matter the amount of clutter and chaos and craziness there, it's our home.

I'm not one to make resolutions, but rather to set goals...and so, without too much more ado, I bring you

"Kork's 2014 Goals"


  • run 2 miles daily
  • lift weights 3 times a week
  • stop drinking caffeine
  • declutter every room in the house, one at a time, letting go of a minimum of 50% of stuff
  • set a routine and stick with it regarding the after dinner hours
  • read 1 book each week that is NOT a work of fiction
  • read the Bible in one calendar year (I was brought up in the Church and have NEVER done this!)
  • truly think about the words I'm saying and what impact they may have on my listeners
  • write letters and send card to people I love on a monthly basis
  • begin the scrapbook for my relationship with BB (it's only been 14 years since we met...)

I know some of you out there are scratching your heads and wondering why this is important...

I'm asking for some accountability...I need people to keep me true to my word...and you are it!

No comments: