Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 10, 2011

Grace in Small Things 02-09-2011

Sometimes, it's the simple things...
  1. Clean laundry. For more reasons than you think - for the fact that it's done, for the fact that it means we live in a world where we have enough that I have dirty clothes to launder, that I have enough things that I can do multiple loads of just clothing, no bedding or towels...and that I can do it in my own home.
  2. Clean babies. Something about the smell of freshly washed and lotioned babies...sigh...
  3. Hot pizza delivered to my table with a plethora of toppings. Or, the one with just good old cheese.
  4. Quiet moments where a conversation is carried in looks between BB and I.
  5. Waking up in the night to tug the blankets back to my side of the bed.

No comments: