- BB's flexibility at work. Normally, this is a bone of contention for me, but with our weather recently, I'm grateful that he can leave work at 3:30 in the afternoon and work from our house.
- BB's handiness. Last spring we discovered that there was no insulation in the attic space above the master bath. He installed some. It has reduced our utility bill by 30% since then, and as are now experiencing subzero temps, it is a HUGE blessing!
- My children's innate intelligence. Princess already knows her entire alphabet by sight. That's huge, considering I've only put in about 25% of the time with her that I did with Capt! Plus, Captain can read about s dozen words.
- My bread machine. I made 4 loaves of bread. We ate about 2 of them right away, but still.
- A smart school district administration. They cancelled school for Tuesday by 4pm today.
February 03, 2011
Grace in Small Things 01-31-2011
Well, it's been longer than I intended since my last post, but here you go!