Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 17, 2010

Dearest Littlest One

I can't believe that you're already 7 months old! It hardly seems as though a week has passed since I went to the hospital that Wednesday morning 7 months ago.

You are my special little Bunny, always smiling for me, always loving me, putting your chubby sticky hands on my cheeks and pressing your forehead against mine. Sighing into me as you drink your milk, snuggling into me.

I love watching you smile at your brother and sister, grinning, bouncing yourself up and down, laughing at their antics. I love watching you smile at your daddy when he walks into the room with you.

I am looking forward to watching you grow up and become a little girl, and on into an adult. I wonder each day what God has in store for you, and what I will do to assist, to help, to guide you and teach you as you grow into that woman.

I am so blessed to be your Mommy and want you to know that you might be our last baby, but I promise not to baby you, but to guide you and teach you and help you spread your wings.

I hope that you always talk to me, always know that I love you more than anything else, and that you are so special to me.

I love you my dearest little one,

Your Mommy

No comments: