Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 21, 2010

If I'm Wrong, Then Baby, I Don't Want to Be Right!

PHEW! After a whirlwind of emails, and a flurry of phone calls...BB and I are now about $400 richer than we were! We sold a whopping 4 things...and actually, there were about 15 individual pieces, but since some were sets...this came from 4 ads on Craigslist.

I'm so excited that God provided the way He did. It was a wonderful feeling to watch our basement empty out, seeing floor space clear up, knowing that there are less places for the kids to climb and get stuck, or hurt, or break something.

In regards to my list from yesterday...I don't remember what I said I wanted to do, but here's what I did do...you can compare and make a response if you want!
  • sorted, filed and purged approximately 9 boxes of paperwork, over 60% of which ended up being recycling from envelopes, fliers, expired coupons and the like
  • put away all of my Mary Kay products and supplies
  • washed, dried, folded and put away 2 more loads of baby laundry (burp rags, blankets, car seat cover)
  • washed, dried, folded and put away 3 sets of sheets, 2 sets of towels, 2 bath rugs, 2 loads of clothing
  • vacuumed the entire carpeted area of the basement
  • cleaned the kitchen floors (we have drippy drinkers in our house!)
I still need to work in our general office, making sure all things are paid, recorded, reconciled, and up to date, as well as finish cleaning the master bed and bathroom, in addition to "normal" things like keeping up with the tidying and vacuuming/mopping.

I still want to make a few more batches of bread, get some spaghetti sauce made up and frozen, make and freeze a meatloaf, and perhaps get some chicken marinating and then frozen for things to have on nights when Church friends and families aren't bringing meals for us.

This morning, BB and I sat and reserved some campground sites for this summer, and I am SO excited to think about spending time in the outdoors, hiking, walking, swimming, playing and enjoying fresh air with my kids...even more so, because it has been snowing on and off since about 2 yesterday afternoon...and as the snow drifts gently down, making all thing white and clean and sparkly, we're planning for the height of summer, when it will be hot, and buggy and we can skip rocks, and collect sticks and leaves, and explore and take millions of pictures...

No comments: