Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 03, 2009

Gimme an "A!" Gimme a "V!"

Ok, I won't cheer spell avoidance, but that is what I'm currently indulging in.

I have a Holiday Open House (if you're interested, send me a message and let me know how to get in touch with you IRL) tomorrow night, at my neighbor's house, and have gift bags to put together, product to organize, decor to choose and pack, signs to create and print, a calendar to print, packets to make...

I have cookies to bake and dip to make, and still need to change all the bedding, clean the bathrooms, and dust and vacuum that main part of the house. That doesn't include the rest of the things I want to complete before we head out of town for Christmas.

I have no excuse other than being lazy and procrastinating.

I do have a MAJOR prayer request for my praying readers...

We found out the weekend of Thanksgiving that BIL and SIL will be at the In-Law's for Christmas. They do not know that we will be there. We were asked if that bothered us, and really, no, it doesn't. It will be nice to see them, regardless of the junk in their lives. It will be nice to spend time with our niece and nephew and to allow our kids to interact with family. It does mean, however, that in the middle of our trip, we'll be packing up and moving to a hotel for the days they are there. MIL wants them at the house. She rationally knows that simply being home for Christmas as a family will not fix the troubles in that part of the family...but I also know that deep down, her heart is strongly desirous of mending of a marriage occurring over home made chocolate chip cookies at Mom's house...

Please be praying for a peaceful Christmas. That no matter the emotions and issues that are going on, that we can all keep them at bay for those days to provide a time of peace and celebration as a family. This is huge...BIL is still very defensive and attacking of everything that SIL states. SIL is resigned but definitely hurting as are the kids. Not sure about Grandma, MIL and FIL...know that BB is of the type that realizes that we cannot control their behavior or decisions...but is still hurting for this situation to be happening...

YUCK!

No comments: