Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 05, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

  • The Betty Crocker website
  • DQ Strawberry Malts
  • sunny days in the month of November when I don't need to wear a coat...or long sleeves
  • the quiet times in the afternoon when the kids are napping
  • a shiny clean kitchen (who am I kidding...a shiny clean house!)
  • reunion of old characters on DOTL (although I'm not a fan of Carly per se)
  • the idea that if I have another son, he'll be named for his other great-grandfather, and they'll both have commemorative flags to remember the men they never met
  • knowing that I scored major deals at the grocery store today ($100 of food for only $27!!!)
  • the smell of freshly baked bread and cookies
  • my children's laughter as they chase each other around the couch
  • hearing "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" at the end of each day when BB gets home, and watching the change come over him as they launch themselves at his legs
  • the peach cobbler I'm making tonight with Bisquick and home-canned peaches (too bad I have no whipped cream or ice cream to top it off!)

1 comment:

Queen Mother said...

my old eyes can't read your font very well. so for me could you change it please.

or just tell me to bug off