Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 04, 2009

Reminder

Well. I just popped on over to a few of my favorite blogs, and one I visit infrequently, which will be changing after what I read!

On one, I learned that a bloggy aquaintance just delivered a healthy son on my birthday. Fun and such a blessing, knowing a bit of her story...

On another I was blown away by the manner in which being wise, frugal, and cautious, as well as willing to take some time to shop smart can truly save LOTS and LOTS of money!!!! WOWIE!

On the third, I was reminded that God often calls us to take that which we have, and give it away. Sometimes this is literal - give your money, possessions, time to bless someone else...coat drives, monetary gifts/donations, meals, free babysitting or home repairs, furniture. And other times, it is figurative - what loaves and fishes do you have that you can give for God's work to be done?

After hearing from my sister and feeling so helpless, I'm now looking into myself and wondering what loaves and fishes are around my world that I can give to Jesus for His work to be done? It doesn't mean that I have to send something or someone to Chicago...I can give to someone or some organization here, and God will bless that, and someone in Chicago will give and bless my sister...

Thanks for that - you'll know who you are by your loaves and fishes reference...

And now, my laundry is calling me, followed loudly by my crummy and hairy floors, and dirty toilets...yay...

No comments: