Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 10, 2009

It's a Good Thing

Yes, I am stealing Martha's catch-phrase, but not insider trading information...

What a great day today has been!

Both kids are still stuffy and drippy and coughy (how's that for a bunch of adverbs? or are those adjectives?), but Captain Chaos had a fantastic first day of school, and Moms' Group was wonderful!

I am now armed with the knowledge and confidence that I can make yummy jelly the "old fashioned" way...now all I need is a big enough pot to "cook" my jars...and some jars...and lids...and rings...and labels...but really, that's no excuse right? :D

We were early for school, armed with my treats for Moms' Group, 2 kids that were dressed in clean clothes with brushed hair, breakfast in their bellies, and smiles on their faces. We had a blast, and it was awesome (did I say that already???)

I'm now trying to convince myself to get my butt off the chair and vacuum the cat and dog hair off my carpet and do some laundry...sigh...

I'll try to put some photos on the blog later this weekend...

No comments: