Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 11, 2009

Friday Night Craziness

Tonight my family did the following:
  • made and ate dinner
  • played with cars
  • watched PBS' new series "Dinosaur Train"
  • watched the end of the NASCAR Nationwide race
  • put Tiny Princess to bed at 7:30
  • put BB to bed at 7:45
  • put Captain Chaos to bed at 8:05
  • watched an episode of DOTL and drank some Candycane Cocoa
  • watched a second episode while checking email and blogs
It is just a little before 9pm as I'm writing this, and BB is snoring loudly in our bed, Tiny Princess is snuffling a bit, and Captain Chaos is soundly sleeping, the dog is snoring, the cats are squeaking in their sleep, and I'm wondering if I should just give in and go to bed myself...

We watched the Titans/Steelers game last night, and bypassed the Rockies/Padres game tonight in favor of my back-logged episodes of DOTL...I'm tired of the whole baby-swap thing, and am ready for it to end...I'm a week behind, so don't spoil it for me...I'm watching last Thursday's episode...I'm also sick of the Kate/Daniel/Chloe/Lucas and coma storyline...really, how many people can fall into comas unexpectedly before the medical staff realizes that there are dirty people doing bad things?!?!?! I mean, really, how many times can Lexie Carver see her brother and father do evil things, but not realize when other people are doing evil as well??? OY!

Of course, that being said, I'm still sitting here watching it.

Tomorrow promises to be a day of true craziness - BB wants to do about 4 different events and then take the kids to a wedding in the late afternoon...I'd much rather just stay home, and have a quiet day, doing nothing but hanging out...alas, I fear it is not to be...

Oh well...maybe next weekend, right?

No comments: