Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 09, 2009

And So It Begins

Today was our first official day of "School Year Schedule"...

I have enrolled in a Bible Study at Church on Wednesdays, for the next 10 weeks. Every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month I have my Moms' group, also at Church. Every Thursday Captain Chaos is doing pre-school at the Church.

Thankfully, all 3 events start at the same time, so there will be no confusion among the kids that "we have to go to Church today" may bring up...we have to be at the Church, ready to go at 9 each of those mornings, so we'll be up, fed, dressed, and ready to roll at 8:30.

I'm going to be much better about it than I was today, however...We had delayed trash pick-up due to the holiday on Monday, so I had to have all of us up and ready to go, along with the trash out at the curb and we were late by 30 minutes...thankfully, we start each study with shared worship time, so I missed that (which made me sad), but not any of the actual meeting.

Tomorrow we get to do it again, and I'll be there, ready to roll, with Capt checked in for class a little before 9, Tiny Princess checked into her room, and then down the hall to the "big room" for our Moms' meeting, at which I'll be helping with Registration.

I'm excited to be back, and catch-up with everyone...it'll be a good year, and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm really excited, because I won't miss any meetings until #3 gets here in the spring, at which point, I'll only miss one or two of the last 4...yeah!

Well, I'm off to get dinner started, and try to clean up the mad house that is currently my family room...

No comments: