Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 08, 2009

Thank You!

A HUGE thank-you goes out to Ang today...

She featured yours truly as her Blogger of the Week, highlighting what it is I talk about, what I do, and why I do it.

SO, if you're reading this for the first time, because of that, a giant "Welcome!" to you too!

I hope that as you come back to visit me (like how I assume you'll come back to read more??!?!), you'll be intrigued enough to stick around for more!

I love Ang, and what she's doing over at Get Fit After 40. How she motivates and inspires me to better myself physically...how she sticks to it no matter what...

A giant HUG for Ang, and keep it up girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww make a girl cry!

Love you too girl!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Came to read your blog after reading about you on Ang's. Love your attitude and your gentle spirit. I've been a stay at home mom for over 20 years now. Best job in the world. :-)
Path to Health