Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 09, 2009

400!!!!

Wow! This is already my 400th post...that means I'm either talking too much about nothing, or have some serious issues with my life! I vote for the first one...

All joking aside, I must say that I am having a bit of a "day"...the kids are clinging to me like Velcro, making it difficult to do much of anything, my weight at the nutritionist was WAY off from my scale at home...like 8 pounds off...and I've a list of things I'd like to get done today that is a mile long...ugh!

Well...it won't get done with me sitting here spouting off, so I'll keep it short...or short-ish...

Things I'd Like to Get Done Today:
  • Laundry
  • change bedsheets
  • dust and vacuum upstairs
  • scrub kitchen floor
  • scrub bathrooms
I got a phone call from some friends that will be in town at the end of July, and are needing a place to stay because the rest of our mutual friends are still living like college students...enough said about why they need to stay at my house...and on to the "what I'd like to get done before they arrive" list:
  • scrub baseboard moldings throughout house
  • paint walls in guestroom
  • clean carpet in guestroom and family room
  • clean upholstery in living room and family room
  • wash windows
  • disinfect bathroom weekly til they arrive to keep that "diaper" scent at bay
  • potty train Captain Chaos
  • patch and paint some walls that have issues
  • finish my utility room redecoration
  • clean up raised area in my yard that is awaiting some serious intervention from a trained professional
I know it sounds lofty to get all that done in 6 weeks along with other things that include:
  • sort, organize and price Garage Sale items
  • clean basement
  • organize offices, purge, file papers
  • sort, organize, and purge clothing from all dressers and closets
  • keep garden maintained
Well...that about sums it up...how was that for a non-momentous post??!?!?!?!?

And here you thought you were going to read something profound today....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound like me. I don't know what to do unless I have a list a mile long. I hope you get through it all--there is no better feeling than a clean and well organized house! Great blog!