Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 12, 2009

Sleepy-time

There is something about BB being away that makes me swing from one extreme to the other...this morning, I was totally rocking along with my list of "chores"...I broke for lunch, ran with the kids to Tar.get to get some tubs to pack away the too-small clothing they generated over the last 9 months, and when we got back, put the kids down for their naps.

I set the timer, and told myself I'd sit for 30 minutes before getting back to work.  That time went off 30 minutes ago...and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open...I'm suddenly just so sleepy...

It is hot, over 80, today, and the wind has kicked up fiercely...the dog is snoring, the cats are snoozing...the house is silent, but for the tapping of my keys, and the whir of the ceiling fans.

I'm going to give in to the temptation, and take a little snooze this afternoon...hooray for naptime!

No comments: