Daisypath Anniversary tickers

May 19, 2009

I've Run Out of Catchy Tunes for Titles!

YIKES! I guess that might not bother so many folks out there...or maybe no one ever made the connection...or didn't care...

regardless...I am sad that there is no song that fits what is on my mind at the moment.

I'm a bit frustrated this morning. I went for a follow-up visit with the Nutritionist this morning. There was no change to my weight.

I am not frustrated at her. I am not frustrated at my food choices...but frustrated that it appears that I have 1 of 2 choices:
  1. Starve myself to lose the weight by eating about half of the amount of food that I currently eat.
  2. Do an hour or more of exercise every single day in addition to the "normal" things I do each day.
What frustrates me is that I thought the choices I made for activity were enough to get me up to the next level...apparently it wasn't.

Needless to say it was a little irritating to sit in the room with the nutritionist, who is a size 2, and listen to her say that I needed to swap out a serving of cheese for a serving of fruit instead. OR, I should cut my salad dressing with non-fat milk or vinegar (depending on the dressing) to lower the calories but not lose the flavor, OR, that I need to "devote the afternoon naptimes to exercise".

Ummmm...this is difficult to do when you have a 3 year old that wants to help with everything, including washing the floor and cleaning the toilets...you know...some of those things that you don't want your kids getting into? Yeah...those...

Anyway, rather than typing the rest of the day away, I'm going to log off, and pick out a video and workout while they nap today. I can do that for half an hour and still have time to fold clothes, put them away, and cook dinner.

Good times I tell you!

No comments: