Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 24, 2008

Happiness Is...

OK...once again, that wonderful write, Mrs. X posted a list of things that make her happy. Being that BB will be gone until sometime after 9PM tonight, and again most of the day tomorrow, and I'll be at home with the munchkins, and am growly about it, I think this will be a better start to my day than plunking front of the TV and watching TiVo'd episodes of Days of Our Lives...

So here goes :

  • I got to sleep until 7 this morning
  • It is sunny and clear outside
  • I have a cabinet full of chick flicks to watch while the children nap
  • I get to have a yummy steak in just 2 days for my birthday dinner (starting the annual event I like to call "Its All About Me for the Next 10 Days")
  • I'm baking a Chocolate Truffle Cake for my birthday cake, which requires a trip to the grocery store
  • BB isn't here so I can have breakfast for dinner if I want to
  • I am into a size L shirt for the first time since I was 16
  • It is only a matter of weeks before we head to the in-laws, which means that it is only a matter of a few weeks beyond that until I see MissionaryMan and his wife and children, of whom, I only know his wife, as both kids were born in Africa over the last 2 years.
  • My housekeeper is coming to clean next week, thus relieving me of having to be up to my elbows in toilet water scrubbing the toilets
  • The laundry is actually all done, and my house smells like clean clothes and clean floors!
  • I'm taking the dog for a bath today. He doesn't smell like clean...he smells like dirty...ick.
  • I have the option of ordering in for lunch today if I want to.
  • I bought BB the newest installment of Indiana Jones on DVD
  • A new James Bond movie is just around the corner!!!!! (Have I mentioned I have a thing for James Bond? But only the good ones...not Timothy Dalton, he was just weird)
  • I currently own all James Bond movies on DVD, thanks to my generous in-laws
  • I have a cat sleeping on my feet as I'm typing this
  • Tiny Princess is dancing to the music that is on Little Einsteins right now (OK, not so much dancing as it is just bobbing in time, and clapping her pudgy little hands, but still...too cute!)
I feel much better right now...I think I'll pick out some pictures to print out and transfer them to an SD card to take to Target and have printed out while I shop so I can make an album for Grandma to have...guess I'd better make doubles and do one for the in-laws as well, or else MIL might be sad and inclined to "borrow" said album from Grandma...hmmmmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I just wanted to pop by and say thank you for "following " my blog ! I was so excited when I saw you had signed up.I shall try not to disappoint you !! By the way, I love your list of things - I may well copy you and do my own list if that's ok ? Take care. Sarah x