Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 25, 2008

Monday Morning Gray...

Yes...Gray...not BLUES...it is yucky, with a heavy gray sky, and no appearance of the storm either hitting or moving on...so we are stuck on this Monday in GRAY...blech!

I'm waiting for a cleaning company to come and give me an estimate...now, before you get all up in my grill about our budget...MIL has generously gifted us with housecleaning for 3 months to help us out after the "craziness of having 2 children".

I must say I was shocked, excited, and a bit put off by this offer...you see, I pride myself on my ability to get and keep things clean with 2 children. After all, I stay home...what else would I be doing?!?!?!?! SIGH...so after swallowing humble pie, and accepting the gift for what it was, a gift to assist us, I began calling for recommendations, and started the rounds of calling folks to get estimates.

I have one company coming today, one tomorrow, along with my moms' group, and then taking dinner to a fellow mom who had a baby on Valentine's Day. Oh, and then, on Wednesday, I'm getting my hair cut. I'm not waffling as Farmie was earlier about her hair...I'm whacking it off...short. Sassy...something that would make Nick Arrojo proud if I ever was nominated for WNTW.

SO, I've spent the morning trying NOT to clean up before the cleaners come...but rather did things like empty trash, gather recycling, pick up BB's three pairs of shoes and slippers, put away laundry, and try to decide if I have time to run out for a bite to eat before 1:30...I suppose not...so I'll eat leftovers...again...ugh...

More on cleaning as I know more...so far I'm leaning towards a really nice lady, highly recommended, who owns her own business...thoughts anyone???

No comments: