Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 14, 2008

And the Nesting Begins...

First and foremost, a MASSIVE thank you goes out all who left their thoughts and comments...

And now I must confess...After I posted this morning, I started on a whirlwind (well, as much a whirlwind as a pregnant lady with 10 days left can create) of nesting...I cleaned, I baked, I laundered, I vacuumed, I dusted, I ironed, I made a pork roast for dinner...I scrubbed...I polished...the only thing I didn't do was bathe the dog and brush the cats...

I joked with BB that we would end up at the hospital tonight...it is the infamous T minus 10 days, at which point my water broke with Captain Chaos...so we shall see...

And now it's off to bed for me...it's late, and past my bedtime...and my back really hurts...so we shall see if I get any real sleep tonight...stupid hormones, and nerves...

3 comments:

FarmWife said...

Oh, honey....are you having back labor?! I hope not, but I am anxious for you to have this baby.

Somehow I missed the entire tubal debate, but I'm glad you've decided not to make any snap decisions. I had to sign the papers for mine before 32 weeks...but we had decided LONG before that. And it was a mutual decision we were both very sure about.

Get some rest. DO NOT OVERDO IT!! I love you. Take care of yourself.

FarmWife said...

OH, and have you tried sleeping upright in an arm chair? That's how I spent the last 2 months with Bitsy. Recliners make good beds for preg-o gals.

Kork said...

I have to admit that if I'm having back labor, it is the type that doesn't come and go! Ha ha ha...ok, sorry...seriously though, its not pain that gets worse and then backs off...its consistent. And I'm having good old B-H contractions. I think the back pain is just because of the low, low center of gravity right now...at least, that's what I'm telling myself. So I'll use my heating pad for a little bit, and will soak in the tub tonight...