Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 08, 2007

EEEEK!!!!!!!!!

Well, now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'm much calmer...I just had the realization that in 48 hours, we'll be on a plane, taxi-ing down the runway and will be gone for 3 weeks...and it panicked me just a leetle bit.

What with all the parents coming over to paint and clean...yes, my mother will clean my house for me while I'm away, because even though it is clean to me, she will find SOMETHING that is not quite (insert your word of choice) enough for her standards. Not that I mind...after all, when we get home, I will be 32 weeks pregnant, fat, worn out, and facing 4 loads of laundry, putting everything away, and decorating for Christmas, starting my holiday baking, filling out and sending Christmas cards, not to mention the washing, drying, sorting, folding and putting away of new baby clothes, transitioning Captain Chaos to his big boy room, and hanging some fun die-cut wallpaper mural pieces on his walls...SOOOO as you can see, my darlingest mother cleaning for me would be such a huge blessing!


We are experiencing a true Indian Summer...we had our snow, and some frost, and some chilly mornings, but NOW, for the last 3 days, and the next 3 to come it is in the 70s, clear skies, sunny...and CRAZY!!!! It needs to be cool, frosty, crisp, sweater weather, not T-shirt...I actually had on a pair of shorts this morning while I was working in my yard...and its almost the middle of November. How odd is that???

Well, I'm off to go do some vacuuming, and then pick out clothes to take with us to Oregon. I cannot wait to post from my MIL's house, especially of her reaction to a much grown Captain Chaos...he's so much fun...I won't have the pictures to upload til after we return, but that's ok...I'm lazy on that anyway...as you can see!

No comments: