Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 06, 2015

Lies and deceit abound...there's just no getting around it.

What really stinks, though, is when someone you thought you knew like the back of your hand turns out to have been lying to you for your entire relationship.

Before you panic, BB and I are doing just fine...it's not him.

I have a friend from waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back...we've literally known each other since Kindergarten...and all along, I've been totally honest and open with her, because, well, she's my friend and I trust her with everything.

I recently found out that she's been lying about things since High School.  In the grand scheme of things, what she lied about was not a giant issue (had I known when I was 17, I would have been broken)...but the fact that she lied for over 20 years about it????  Devestating...

I'm working on letting it go, and releasing the hurt and forgiving her, but man oh man...my sinful nature wants to keep hold of this with an iron grip...


No comments: