- About 3:30pm, I wake Capt (if he's not already awake) and get him ready for baseball practice
- At 3:50ish, BB and Capt leave for ball practice.
- I get the girls up, and settled into an activity while I make dinner and tidy the house from BB's working at home.
- About 6pm, BB and Capt return home, and we eat supper/dinner (the evening meal, whatever you call it in your neck of the woods!)
- By 7:30pm, the meal is cleaned up, the kitchen is tidied, and we're readying the kiddos for bed.
- 8pm rolls around, and all 3 kiddos are in bed, soon to be sleeping soundly
- 8:30pm, and BB, who's been sleeping in his chair for the previous 30 minutes, gladly accepts my suggestion to just go to bed
- 8:37pm finds me sitting in the recliner, alone, watching old movies, musicals, or secretly DVR'd episodes of my guilty pleasure shows (usually Nadia G's B*thcin' Kitchen or the like)
I sit around, surfing the vastness of the Interweb, watching movies (tonight's adventure is "Invincible" because I'm a sucker for Marky Mark and sports), and killing time until I'm actually tired enough to head to bed and fall asleep...
Yup...that's a Friday night in our house...
What epic adventures occur in your house Friday night?