Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 15, 2011

Insert Witty Title Here

Well, I'm out of exciting things to blog about.

I could tell you about Littlest One's latest accomplishment of cruising along the furniture. I could tell you how Captain is still waking up SOAKED in the morning rather than getting up and going to the bathroom at night and how I'm SO tired of washing sheets every day... I could post about how Princess is going through the beginnings of her drama queen phase (which I hope to heaven ends soon!)...I could post about BB's raise and the nice fat BONUS that's sitting in our checking account right now. I could post about my slowly ripening strawberries...

But I've got nothing out of the ordinary to talk about. And maybe that's a good thing as it forces me to be ordinary.

Alas, I find my ordinary self to be B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Not just dull...flat-out BORING...sooooo...uh...I got nothing.

I think I'm going to have to find something to make ordinary me a bit more...well...extraordinary! If you've any suggestions, please send them my way.

OH! Layla - you're welcome anytime you want to come to my house. You just let me know and I'll make sure I've got some fresh ice cream and a guest room for you!

I'll dig up those questions you all sent me and post on those later...for now, well, I'm off to go do ordinary things in my back yard like kill weeds...and then wash clothes and dust furniture.

And I think that I need to be adopted by Paula Deen...really...she's my food hero!

No comments: