Daisypath Anniversary tickers

April 05, 2011

Yearning

Some days, there are just no words to identify what's going on in my head, in my heart.

Today is one of those days. I suppose, that if I had been born 200 years ago, I'd have been a pioneer - always picking up and moving on, unsettled when the feeling of roots being spread starts up, always off to new and better, unexplored things.

I love my husband, I love our children, I love my house, I love my life.

But sometimes, there's this itch, this longing, this unnamed something that hovers, just out of sight, niggling in my head, in my heart...

And on those days, I yearn for something more, but can never quite put my finger on where it is I'd like to be, or what I'd do once there...I only know I wish for clarity, for fulfillment, for peace to come over my head and heart.

2 comments:

Layla said...

HI Kork!!!

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog regarding surgery stuff. I definitely had issues with uh, ya know...but they're finally rectified, it seems. :) I appreciate the kindness in your comments so much. Thank you for cheering on a total stranger during a rough time. :) (I also love Journey...it can be our secret) ;)

<3, Layla

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling all to well.

Restlessness for ...

what?