Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 09, 2011

Facebook Free 03-09-11

rest assured I'll not be posting my journey through my recovery and rehab from my FB addiction.

I just wanted to say that last night and yesterday afternoon were GREAT!

I indulged in reading a magazine cover to cover, surveyed my pantry and freezer and made up a full 30-day menu and will only have to shop for a few very specific items the week I plan to make a few things. Seriously - I think I may keep my grocery budget (food only, no personal care items) at less than $50 for the whole month, depending on produce prices!

I set my alarm for a seemingly ungodly hour of 5:30 this morning. I actually woke up at 5:15 ready to get out of bed. I did some nice yoga poses to loosen up my muscles, headed out the door and did a personal best for my 4 mile run. Ever. As in, I think I ran an 8-minute-mile pace. I was back home, cooled down, stretched out, and in the shower by 5:56! I did my quiet time from 6:15 to 6:45, woke BB up, finished getting ready for my day (dried my hair and put on some make-up), and was eating breakfast by 7:15.

BB and Captain Chaos were ready to go at like 8:15, and had to find things to do for the last 20 minutes before heading out the door to school!

The girls and I spent some time playing and reading, and I've already got a 3rd load of laundry in the machine - the other 2 are dried, folded and put away...

The floors are swept and vacuumed, the dishwasher is loaded and running. Dinner is currently defrosting a tad so I can pop it in the crock-pot.

I don't have to leave to get Capt from school for another hour or so, and then we're meeting BB for lunch.

Once we get home, I'll do the ironing, get some of those goofy "detail" items checked off my list such as "wash the insides of the windows" and "clean the molding", and may even tackle "Clear out last year's growth from veggie garden" along with "plot garden and purchase seeds".

Right now, I'm going to check off the ever-important "enjoy cup of coffee and newspaper" while Littlest One naps and Princess of Everything enjoys a rare treat of watching a princess movie without her boorish big brother to bother her.

I have grand plans for personal growth over these next weeks. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: