OK - before I get further off track..
- Medical professionals who treat me as an adult with a mind, not a stupid person who is clueless.
- My parents who rescued me yet again with a grocery delivery.
- My Moms' group at Church - while it was an off-day for our speaker, the message got through and was very timely.
- Friends. No matter where you are in the world, I love you all and your support has been amazing these last weeks. Thank you a bazillion times (to infinity).
- Leftovers. Somehow, there's just nothing like filling up a plate, heaped with something that you made earlier in the week that is YUMMY and getting to enjoy it again, without worrying about whether or not there's enough for another true meal with the fam. Mmmmmmmm