- A wonderful Chik-fil-A. I love our CFA. It's uber-clean, the staff rocks, the music is super at ours, and I totally adore the fact that I sat there for 3.5 hours today and only bought a cup of coffee. No hassle...whereas at the famous golden arches, I was told I either needed to purchase meals, or leave.
- A good friend who drove 20 miles to hang out with me so our kids could play and we could attempt to chat.
- My Dad who surprised me by picking up a 5lb box of Clementine oranges for my kiddos, along with a pound of Black Forest Ham from the grocery, because he noticed I was out when they were here yesterday.
- A container of Magic Cookie Bars from my Mom. Sigh...caramel, chocolate, coconut, walnuts, graham cracker crust...
- A cup of Fivebucks Chai that accompanied the above.
PS - the lack of appearance on these lists of my children or husband in no way indicates that I do not appreciate them. It just means that these simple little things far outweighed the ickiness of my day, which is often contributed to by my children and/or husband.