Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 20, 2011

Grace in Small Things 02-20-2011

Somehow today just flew by. I can't believe we're in the home stretch here...only 7 days from now and BB will be home.

Rough day emotionally at our house making it tough to find these, but here they are:

  1. Sunshine and 58 meant doors and windows open again today.
  2. Candy Land and Play-Doh with Capt and Princess
  3. Littlest One lighting up, smiling and yelling out "HIII-YA!" when you walk in the room to get her. Nothing like making someone so happy just coming to get them out of bed! I love that she waves and talks to us...now, if only she'd crawl, instead of bouncing and scooting like Bob the Tomato.
  4. NASCAR. Yes, I'm redneck enough to admit that I love me a group of cars driving at breakneck speeds in a big circle 200 times...
  5. A simple supper of Minestrone and homemade beer bread. I grudgingly gave up the single remaining Guinness in the house to make said bread. It was tasty, but oh, how that creamy stout called to me after I cracked it open. I sense a trip to a liquor store this week.
In the words of Miss Scarlett O'Hara - "Tomorrow is another day."

No comments: