- My folks. They are truly amazing! They came over today with my brother, and stayed for 5 1/2 hours just to play with the kids and spend time with me.
- Neighbors who love on us! My neighbor brought over some chili that her family didn't need. I borrowed some canned goods awhile back. She came over to borrow some vinegar. So nice in this day and age of not knowing the people you live near!
- Webcams. We were able to speak with BB yesterday right before our dinnertime, and again this afternoon. I also got to chat just us 2 early this morning, before he went to bed, and as I was waking up. So special!
- My scooter of a Littlest One. She won't crawl. She scoots herself around on her bum. So much so that she has a rug burn on her calf.
- The special snuffly kisses I get from her at the middle of the night feeding she insists upon having.
February 13, 2011
Grace in Small Things 02-13-2011
No, you're not reading the same post copied over and over...