Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 06, 2011

A New Start

At last night's weigh-in, I officially finished my little challenge a total of 7 pounds down. I know that's not a ton, but considering all I've done, and that I was down 18 total, I am thrilled.

I feel so much better knowing the things I know. I highly recommend talking to your local Max Muscle if you have one nearby. At the very least, visit their website. www.maxmuscle.com

They have such knowledgeable and friendly staff. They are not just a store for jocks and muscle-bound goons as you might think. They can arm you with knowledge that can transform your life. Seriously. And, no, they are not paying me to say that.

This morning I awoke with new resolve. I'm going to change things in my life and make my goal. But my goals have changed. I'm not just looking for the number on the scale to change. That will happen, but I'll also be trading the flab for muscle, and my body fat percentage will be decreasing. I'm going to be doing things I never thought I could.

I only wish that I'd found them sooner and started this journey years ago!

I'll post my measurements later along with my weight, and perhaps some cleverly posed before photos...I'll post a warning though, just in case the sight of ghostly white skin on a chubby rolly girl makes you nauseous.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to not bore anyone with these posts.

No comments: