OK - here are some questions floating about my head:
- do you believe that men and women are truly equal, that women are just as able as men to do certain things? For instance - do you believe a woman could be a Sumo wrestler?
- do you find yourself incensed at the critical things that folks say/think/write about those who happen to have different worldviews from them? For instance - do you get hacked off when you read someone telling the Fundamental Islamists that making women wear Burkas is wrong? or do you get hacked off that someone would make a member of the opposite sex do something like that?
- if someone asked you to make a choice, and you could never undo that choice, would you stay at home being the primary care-giver and home maker, and home school your kids, or would enter the corporate workforce until you retired?
- why is it that people focus so freaking much on things like Chelsea Clinton's wedding, instead of the fact that BP is still not done taking care of the oil spill?
- what about politics? Do those automated calls during election time chap your hide, or do you sit and listen to the pre-recorded message of Former President Bill Clinton endorsing a candidate in your area?
- If your significant other is away for longer than a normal work-shift, does your Mom or MIL offer to come over and help you out with "projects"?
- do you like to travel at the holidays or stay home with your family and your own traditions?
that's all for now...I must really go to bed...I didn't sleep last night, can you tell????