Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 19, 2010

Monday Monday...

Well, we made it back from yet another camping trip. I must admit, I was excited about the camping trips we had planned and reserved sites for way back in February. Now, however, I'm tired of all the work that goes along with it. If someone else would do all the meal planning & prep, the selecting of clothing and the packing, and the setting up of all the things when we get there, it would be so much better.

We had a great time, no injuries, no sunburns...it was hot, we had a blast, we ate S'mores, we cooked on the fire...it was great.

And now, it is back to reality. We came home yesterday, got all unloaded, had lunch, rested awhile, and then I started laundry.

Somehow, being gone for 3 days turned into this crazy explosion of stuff all over our house. And now, I'm sitting here, blogging, rather than taking care of washing the clothes, unpacking and cleaning my house...

How is it that the house was clean when we left on Friday, but now it is, as Niecy would say, a hot mess!

Ugh...

well, unfortunately, it is not going to clean itself, and no house cleaning or laundry fairy is going to come rescue me, so I'm going to...

Pack up the kids, go to McDonald's and indulge my craving for junky fast food, and let the kids play for a bit before we head to Littlest One's 4-month check-up.

Toodles!

No comments: