Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 29, 2010

Lift Off

OK - I worked my tail off so much yesterday, that I have time to blog! WHOO HOO!


Or something like that...

I have a load of laundry in the dryer, the kids are playing happily and watching TV. Littlest One is snoozing, the house is picked up, dusted, vacuumed, swept, mopped, scrubbed, trash is out, garden is weeded, and I harvested radishes, lettuce, spinach and strawberries. Too bad our house sitters get to enjoy the fruits of that labor. Literally!

I was reading some FB things today, and noticed a friend of mine had their former spouse post a stinging reply to their status update. It struck me first as ironic that she would reply that she was in agreement with another friend's opinion and go off on it. Then, it struck me as incredibly rude and hurtful.

If you were split from your other half, due to a nasty fallout (as opposed to Accidental Death & Dismemberment - which is a post for another day), would you really want them talking to you via Facebook, telling you they agreed with your friend, and that they still love you, and that you could talk to them? I mean, really????

I would simply explode if BB and I were split up and he had the cojones to comment on my status telling me he still loved me and that he could talk to me...I mean, seriously?

Anyway, that wasn't where this was going, I needed to vent.

BB will be at work for at least 3 more hours.

I have to run to Target and our Dollar Tree for a few last minute items, but can't until Littlest One awakens.

SO...since my house is sparkling, the clothes are clean, the beds are made, heck, the kitchen is clean enough that you could eat off my floors...I'm going to sit down and find a pattern for a sweater I'm going to make Littlest One that was supposed to be for DG that I never got around to making.

Needlefingers - if you're reading this (or if someone would pass this on to you) do you crochet and if so, help!!!!!!

No comments: