Daisypath Anniversary tickers

April 28, 2010

Not Too Much To Say

It's beginning to look a lot like summer...

Or at least feel like it. It's almost 80 degrees out there, sunny, blue skies, gorgeous...

The house is a disaster...a hot mess, actually...crumbs coating my carpet, laundry waiting to be folded and put away, floors that need sweeping and washing...bathrooms that need scrubbing...dinner that needs planning and making...and yet I'm sitting here, doors and windows thrown wide, watching baseball on tv...and wishing I could be outdoors soaking in the sunshine getting cooked like a pan of corn bread...you know "until golden brown"...sigh...

I did get the all-clear from the doctor today, and it's hard to believe that #3 is already 6 weeks old.

I'm struggling with a bloggy name for her...she's so mellow, my little dark-haired girl...she just smiles, and watches everything around her, but she's only 6 weeks old. I need to wait, and so, for now, she'll continue on as "#3", or perhaps, in the style of St.ar T.rek, she can be "3 of 3", but not B.org...hmmmmm...maybe not...

Well, I'm all out of deep thoughts for today, and so I'm back to watching the game, and wondering if leftover corn bread with steak and cooked veggies is a good dinner...

No comments: