Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 04, 2010

Did Anyone...

Happen to get the license plate on the Mac Truck that hit me last night?

UGH! I am achy and sore and feeling out of sorts today. I know it is because I have not slept well in over 2 weeks, and we've been up late every night since we arrived home...you'd think the stress of travelling wouldn't be so hard on me anymore, but some how, this trip just wiped me out...

That being said...today is supposed to be "major clean-up day" around my house...and I'll be honest and tell you it ain't happening...I've got Christmas shipping boxes stacked in my entryway because BB, my darling Prince that he is, cannot contemplate the "what-if" land of not keeping every thing that we ever once possessed...I've got little green Army Men scattered across my living room floor, along my coffee table, and at several points along the way from the door to the bedrooms and back again...I've got little girl dress-up clothes and jewelry scattered through my family room, books, gadgets, gizmos, hand-made coasters, fitness equipment, clean laundry in the basket waiting to be folded, and an office that needs a shovel and wheelbarrow to allow the carpet to be found again in this lifetime...

To make matters worse, I'm so tired that I'm snippy and short-tempered...and so, I think that the nap will also be happening for the Mama of this house today, and not just for my children...

No comments: