Daisypath Anniversary tickers

December 29, 2009

Wishing I Could Say It Was...

A Merry Christmas...but so far, it's really been a tough one for me.

Reasons I'll not mention here have been causing much stress, emotional tension, unspoken words between family members, tight living quarters, limited options for activities that include physical exertion, and a MIL that just can't seem to stop martyring herself and then complaining about it...

All things lead to happiness...someone wise said that once, didn't they?

Well, I'm waiting for this refining period to come to a close, because, quite frankly, I'm tired. I'm tired of hearing people complain about their lives being a mess, knowing full well that their lives are in said place because they CHOSE to put it there...some of them knowingly! I'm tired of having to keep a happy face and not speak my true feelings, even with a feavy filter in place...I'm tired of feeling like nothing I do is enough or the right thing, let alone the whole timing issue that comes into play...

That being said, I'm logging off, and preparing to spend the day with my kiddos, and have a good time no matter what is thrown my way...

Prayers are appreciated for the duration of our trip, and a safe flight home. PS - pray that the weather will be conducive to a fast warming up of our vehicle, and a dafe drive home...it's COLD at home right now!!!

No comments: