Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 16, 2009

Awwww! Thanks!

Alright. I'm not sure just what prompted this, but I thank Ang so very much for the honor!

As a recipient of this Blog Award, I'm to tell you 6 things that you don't already know about me...so, I hope these are really things you don't know about me!

  1. I am a perfectionist and procrastinator extraordinaire! There are things that I simply will not do until I can do them perfectly and correctly.
  2. I was married once before BB, so when I say that I've got a good one, I know that I do. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.
  3. I was totally, head over heels in love with my best friend from college. And no, it was not a girl. So stop your wayward thinking, and get back to the good things!
  4. I worked my way through part of college by bar tending. I could challenge Tom Cruise's "Cocktail" character to a mixing contest and kick his tail up and down the bar. We will never speak of this again.
  5. I once forged my mother's signature to excuse me from an entire day of school so I could ditch and head to a huge sale at Nieman Marcus when I was 17. It was the one time I did and I was so scared of being found out, I couldn't do it again.
  6. I "stole" my best friend's boyfriend in junior high. The interesting thing about it is that she never once said she liked him, and he routinely said how much he didn't like her. After we broke up, he dated her for 6 months, and dumped her for a 7th grader.
That being said...what is said in the blog, stays in the blog. So no jokes about my liquor slinging days of glory or being a "man-eater" (and now that song is so stuck in your head!!! HA HA!)...I know who you are...

I will now pick 6 recipients of this award:

  1. Farmwife
  2. Sarah @ Ordinary Days
  3. The Unknown Housewife
  4. Mrs. X @ The Y&I
  5. I don't have anyone else, because they were already nominated, or run a private blog...so...too bad.

No comments: