Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 15, 2009

Where's the House Fairy When You Really Need Her?

I am exhausted today...in fact, to illustrate this point, it is 10:20 am as I'm typing this post, and the kids are both in their PJs. The breakfast dishes have been cleaned up and the kitchen put back to rights, but the vacuum is sitting in my living room, waiting to be plugged in and the carpet vacuumed, there are 3 loads of laundry awaiting being carried downstairs and washed, dried etc etc...there are tomatoes waiting to be picked in my garden, strawberries I saw peeking from the leaves, herbs to be snipped and frozen, zucchini to be harvested and put up for the coming winter, so we can have yummy home-grown veggies in our soups and stews...meat needs to be defrosted for meatloaf tonight, the dog needs groomed, I need to go pick up some additional canning supplies so I can make tomato sauce and jelly and the like...I'm going to try my hand at "real" pickles this year, so wish me luck...

That is...if I can motivate myself to get my sorry rear end off this computer and up out of the chair to get stuff done!

My bathrooms need scrubbed.

Anyone want to trade and give me a day off today? You come to my house and do my work, and I'll return the favor next time you're feeling not-so-energetic...

SIGH...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you lived closer babe. i'd be over.