Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 16, 2009

Jumping for Joy

OK - not literally...but I just read on a bloggy acquaintance's post that her IF treatment seems to have been successful thus far...her levels are increasing appropriately, and she's beginning to feel the telltale signs of tenderness and twinges in body parts heretofore not-so-sensitive.

She is still shy of saying the words out loud...or even in print...so please pray for her. She is known to me only as Mrs. X, and I'm praying that she'll get good news at the doctor at each subsequent visit she makes and that she'll be able to accept the joy she's beginning to feel...she has been through a lot to reach to this point...

In other news...I'm catching up on my episodes of DOTL, and must say that I'm a bit miffed with Stephanie, totally fed up with the whole EJ/Sami mess, and can't wait to see how the Nathan/Stephanie/Melanie/Phillip mess will untangle...and of course, I'm wondering just how long it will be until Nicole breaks under the strain and someone finds out that Sydney is really Sami's little girl... Sigh...it must be rough living in a soap opera...


No comments: