Daisypath Anniversary tickers

June 15, 2009

All About Me...as it applies to the following questions...

Thank you to Sarah, over at the Unknown Housewife, all the way "Across the Pond"...literally...I mean, she lives in England, for tagging me in her MeMe...which I heart dearly!

The Questions:

What is your current obsession?
My health, and that of my family...eating well, right portions, activity

What is your weirdest obsession?
Ummmm...I don't have a weird obsession...who have you been talking to???

What are you wearing today?
Levi's jeans (because it is freaking COLD out), and an UnderArmour T-shirt, with my Nikes

What's for dinner?
Steak - marinated and grilled, with steamed brown rice, and salad. It's at 6 if you want to come over...

What would you eat for your last meal?
Secret family recipe lasagna...yummmmmmmmm!!!!!

What's the last thing you bought?
Candy Land for the boy...his birthday one had pieces missing...stupid consignment store.

What are you listening to right now?
The dog snoring, Tiny Princess trying to talk her way out of a nap (over the monitor), and the thunder rumbling as another storm rolls over...

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Ummmm...do I have to pick just one?!?!?!

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
I love Sarah! She is awesome, real, and I thoroughly enjoy the peek she allows into her life.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Acreage...preferably somewhere in the Foothills of Colorado...with a crazy wicked view, trees, lots of space for gardens, and playing...

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Just an hour? Ummmmm...somewhere that it is not raining, where I could knock out a couple holes of golf in peace and quiet...Arizona maybe? Uh...the mountains? Really...just an hour...not nice...

Which language do you want to learn?
As I speak French (sorry Farmie - I passed with flying colors), Spanish and a bit of German, I suppose Greek, or Latin, or maybe Japanese...Russian...do I have to pick just one language to learn?

What's your favorite quote (for now)?
Psalm 91...He will save you from the fowler's snare...He will raise you up on eagles' wings...that whole chapter is beautiful...

What is your favorite color?
today it happens to be green...yesterday was pink...tomorrow it could be different

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My Doc Martens...still comfy and worn lovingly even after 12 years of ownership

What is your dream job?
The sportscaster that gets to be trackside, 50-yard-line, locker rooms for ESPN


What is your worst habit?
Procrastinating...I'll fix that someday...just not now.


If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
Without knowing the exchange rate off the top of my head, I'll be going with "A massage and pedicure"

Do you admire any one's style?
Stacy London, Kate Hudson, Angelina Jolie, Katie Holmes...in real life, I'd like to look like my friend Marci...

Describe your personal style?
Cheap, comfortable, baby-stain-resistant

What are you going to do after this?
Clean up my kitchen and sort my coupons.

What are your favorite movies?
Top of the list? Gone With the Wind, Wizard of Oz, Kill Bill, the classic Disney movies (Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Jungle Book, Robin Hood, Moonspinners, Pollyanna, Summer Magic, the original Freaky Friday), anything having John Wayne, Sean Connery...ANY James Bond...ummm...I'm a movie junkie...

What is your favorite fruit?
Peaches fresh from the tree...warm, juicy, practically melt on your tongue...

What inspires you?
Depends on the situation...lots of things, the colors in the sunrise or sunset, my children, people like Mother Teresa...

Your favorite book?
OY! I'm with FarmWife's answer on this one, but I don't have a list on my Blog...so, Ummmmm...how about I'll say My current favorite book is "The Speed of Trust" by Stephen M R Covey.

Do you collect something?
On purpose? no...I used to, but no longer...the kids needs clothes and food more than I need Pink Depression glass with the Rose of Sharon pattern on it...

What is your favorite smell?
The air just before a rainstorm. My babies when they are snuggly after the bath. Freshly baked bread.

What is your fave HGTV show?
Ooooh...I don't have one...we watch more on DIY than on HGTV...but how about the crazy Christmas light special where they travel all over looking for those folks that use a year's worth of power for one night of lights on their house?


I won't be tagging anyone, but if you feel like answering...feel free! Leave a comment, or post on your blog and let me know you've done so!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, thank you for doing this lovely girl. Its so interesting to read everyone's different answers.I love the thought of your secret lasagne!Take care. Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Luv it and I'll be posting it to my blog! Luv your blog btw.. Just in case I haven't told you.. =)