Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 27, 2008

Somedays I Just Want to Stay in Bed With the Covers Over My Head

After snuggling with the Mama for a good long while, Tiny Princess wriggled her way to a sitting position, wiped her snotty nose on my sleeve, grinned her lopsided grin at me, showing her 2 bottom teeth, and the start of her 2 top teeth (but not her front teeth...the ones just next to the front teeth), and started to wiggle her way out of my arms onto the floor.

Hoping to prevent another big spill, I placed her, sitting, on the floor, at which time she promptly crawled over to the dog, and began to chew on his ear...EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!! She was, apparently, feeling much better about herself and her world...

She has no ill effects of her Olympic tumbling this morning, not even a shadow of a bruise anywhere. Again, like her mother, she is one tough cookie. Poor little girl...

On a side note, Captain Chaos crashed in the parking lot of our Target this afternoon after our shopping trip. He somehow caught his toe in the wheel of the cart, and just went down. He also bears no outward marks of said crash, but was teary and sniffly the entire ride home. Thankfully we are only about 5 miles from the store, so it was a short ride home.

Both of my little monkeys are napping, and the house is blessedly silent. I am avoiding folding the socks as though it were the plague, and am instead, whiling away my window of opportunity sitting here enjoying the conveniences of modern technology.

Actually, I am trying to come up with something new and exciting for boneless, skinless chicken breasts to have for supper.

I'll pop on over to Wha’Cha Got Cookin’ and take a peek at chicken recipes to see what sounds good for dinner at our house.

I'm also going to be making Sarah's Shortbread this week...stay tuned!

No comments: