Daisypath Anniversary tickers

March 10, 2008

Monday, Monday...

After being awakened at 2 this morning by the Tiny Princess, while she didn't go back to sleep until 6:30, she was mostly quiet, so I did 4 loads of laundry, dusted my entire house, picked up everything that didn't need to go back in the master, or Captain Chaos' bedroom, washed the floor, and seriously considered making chocolate chip cookies...

When Captain Chaos woke up this morning, it was with a bad cough, a snotty nose, and a mild fever...so he was back in bed at 8:30 this morning, where he stayed until 10:30. He got up, had some food, and was back in bed again at 1pm. He's currently sleeping, as is the Tiny Princess, and while I should be doing the same thing, I am stuck burning some TiVo'd movies to DVD thanks to a Free Preview weekend of Showtime from our satellite provider! I am currently 2/3 of the way through Failure to Launch, and all I can say is that Matthew McConaghay is an amazingly hot man...and while I don't agree with his morals (he and his girlfriend are having a baby but don't see themselves needing to marry), I must say I could stare at him all day long, for many, many days in a row...yummy...

And now I must devote my full attention to the Adonis with a Southern accent...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i should be baking and doing genealogy but finding myself reading blogs all day. It's been a pokey monday. Hope you get some rest tonight