Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I believe that BB has opted to NOT get me anything for Valentine's Day. And while I'm not wanting anything spectacular, a card at the least this morning would have been nice...heck, he could have written me a note on the bathroom mirror with a dry-erase marker, and that would have been good enough for me.

As it is, we went to Costco on Monday, and spent a lot of money for things that we need, and that will get us through several months, for the most part. He's been freaking out about how much we spent, and as a result, thinks that we can't even do something like IHOP for breakfast on Saturday morning...so...I'm going to open a bag of chocolate chips, and eat some. I might make some cookies, but I really need to clean my house, being as he's actually not here to make a mess right away...I can actually clean and it will stay clean (at least from countertop height up anyway).

No comments: