I had a check-up today...no change, but everything looks good.
The doctor asked "THE QUESTION", and I was really wishing she hadn't...since BB is full on meetings, and projects that have to be done before the end of the month, he's sort of scrambling to get things done, just in case we don't last until the 22nd...so Mom was with me today, while Daddy watched Captain Chaos. After she asked all the questions, and reviewed everything with me, talked about paperwork to fill out next week with BB, and before she checked me, she said "Now, do you want to go ahead and do the tubal ligation on the 22nd, while we're already there?" I said, "we haven't decided that yet, but are talking about it". She simply said that it was a big decision, but she'd need to know at our next appointment.
Here is my dilemma...BB is seriously thinking we're done with 2 kids. And I'm honestly not sure if he is thinking from any other perspective than the financial one or not! I do not want to be done...at least, I want to know that we have the option of having more if we change our minds in 2 years...
I'm seriously looking for how you all made your decisions, and would please, please, PLEASE ask that you seriously consider sharing whatever you're comfortable...we're praying about it, but I truly don't want this to be a divisive issue for BB and me. I don't him to be forever resentful that we have 4 kids, and no money, while at the same time, I don't want to be resentful that we only have 2, while I wanted 4 all along...HELP!!!!