Daisypath Anniversary tickers

July 02, 2012

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you all for your prayers - as I type this right now, the fire in Boulder is 90% contained, it is simply burning back on itself.  No structures were lost, no one was injured...

The High Park Fire is contained - evacuees are being allowed back to view their properties.  My prayers are with the families that lost their homes and belongings up there...

The Waldo Canyon Fire - sparked on June 26, in Colorado Springs (the one that made the National News) is still a mess - over 300 homes were lost, 2 bodies were found in one of the homes, all other evacuees are accounted for and in good health at this time.  They showed footage of the homes up there - quite literally, there are places where entire streets are razed - nothing left but burnt out hulls and foundations...and then there are places where a house is untouched, grass still green and lush, and their neighbors' home is a pile of rubble...

My friend's little baby girl should be in preparation for surgery for her breathing issues.  Basically, it's a hurry up and wait situation at this point.  She's eating, she's acting like a normal 4-week-old should be, with NO indications of anything amiss...she just can't breathe on her own due to the Choanal Atresia.

BB and I are doing well...

And today, I'm sitting on my deck, in the sunshine, ready to jump into my pool to cool off when I log out...

Bliss I tell you...bliss...but a cabana boy with fruity drinks wouldn't hurt the situation!

No comments: