Daisypath Anniversary tickers

October 05, 2010

Clarification

OK - yesterday's post made it sound like I did all that in one fell swoop...alas, it did not happen that way (although if I ever figure out how to make it happen, I'll let you all know before I market it and make millions!)...

I spent many long hours over about 3 weeks doing lots of sorting and purging and more sorting and more purging and then some organizing...the basement looked like someone had gone through it and literally opened and dumped every storage container we had, and then dumped every bookshelf and clothing drawer on top of it...sigh...

I'm sitting here this morning, with a 2nd cup of coffee, enjoying the sunshine and mild Fall day...the kids are happily watching an educational video (shhh....they don't know they're learning!), and I'm about to embark on a day of doing not a whole lot of anything in the way of domesticity...

I have some bread dough to make and some cookies that I might bake...it is Fall after all, and I do enjoy the scent of freshly baked food wafting through my house...

No comments: