Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January 21, 2008

Announcing...

Well, I guess I could always have a future as a psychic...

After all my "feelings" and "just knowings"...I was right...we didn't make it til the 22nd!

Wednesday night, I went to bed...feeling uncomfortable, but not able to put more than that title to it...and woke up around 3:30 am feeling sore, and as if I'd laid in one place all night long. I rolled to get out of bed and go potty...only to have water break...I made it safely to the bathroom, cleaned up, and decided I should get some clothes on...etc...

I woke BB at about 3:45, we called Mom and Daddy, and then the hospital. We took our time to get everything together and made our way downstairs just as the folks arrived.

Mom came with us to the hospital, Daddy stayed behind with Captain Chaos until he woke up, and things had settled at the hospital.

We arrived at about 4:30, and as they prepped me for the OR, we were nice and calm (at least I was), and waiting patiently for the doc to get there.

At 6:28, Princess was born safely, and was whisked off to be weighed, measured, and noted while I was being put together again.

By 9 that morning, my brother the designer was there, my folks, and the Captain were there, ready to greet the Princess, and help us welcome her appropriately.

We spent the next 4 days at the hospital, and came home Sunday afternoon.

She is beautiful, and is rapidly wrapping the whole house around her every whim, as a princess is wont to do.

Trust me...you'll hear all about her as the days go by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you..I'm so excited..Congratulations, hugs, and prayers.