Daisypath Anniversary tickers

November 18, 2007

Drip Drip Drop Little April Showers...

As much as I love the rain, and sound of rain on my roof, 4 days in a row is a bit excessive for me...I hope that MIL and FIL will begin to understand why I could never live in the Pacific NW...in my hometown we boast 252 + days of sunshine each year...I feel like I'm growing webs between my toes, and am definitely in need of some sunshine and SOON!!!!!

The forecast promises a change by Tuesday, but I'm not holding my breath...instead, I'm trying desperately to find things to do to fill my hours as we are currently housebound, and have been given "The Look" each time we suggest that we'd like to go somewhere in town...as if the town we are in is big enough that it would take longer than 5 minutes to get back to the house from anywhere else should something arise...

All I can do is quote Inkling, and say "Oy!"

1 comment:

Inkling said...

I feel your pain. The rainy season has moved in and it isn't budging anytime soon. I too have heard it's supposed to be beautiful for moments beginning tomorrow. I'm desperately hoping that's true, because the Little Guys' mom is from Texas and she's afraid of rain. But if we stay inside and play monster trucks or Thomas for one more entire day, I think I may lose my mind. When we do get a bit of blue sky and sunshine, I have to be careful when I'm driving not to wreck, as I'm tempted to keep my eyes on the sky instead of the road. =)